Friday, January 7, 2011

End of the week goal check in

So how are you're goals going? It's the end of the first full week of the new year. Have you already stopped moving forward in you goal?

My goals and where we are:
I found a PT for my SDD (Second Dear Daughter) and a Phsyiatrist. (Say that there times fast-I'm not sure I could even spell it correctly three times!). We have two appointments for this next week. I'm cautiously optimistic. She needs a weekly appointment and with moving it's been difficult to make it to the previous PT. So we FINALLY found one near our home and we'll try it out. This is something I've had a hard time finding (Local Physical Therapist) and so I'm so excited to get this into our routine. THe good news is I found one the bad news is they are out of network :( But since every in network provider one is as far as the previous PT, we'll try this new one and see how it goes.

I Wanted desperately to plan a month of homeschool. I got two weeks done. But a funny thing happens when you and the kids get sick. All the plans get pushed off! So I actually have plans for two more weeks! We did lots of reading this week and started our new English plan, but other than that we didn't do any structured learning. However ODD (Oldest Dear Daughter) read 4 chapter books (The Littles, The Little Go Exploring and two others in the Series) and we had lots of discussion about what it would be like to be a little person amidst the coughing and caring for the sickest and youngest in our family. So all things considered, I'm ok with that change in plans (Good thing eh?) and thankfully so is my Dear Husband.

My goals for the new year:

Find three names of a PT to call. Need to find a good one for my 2nd DD.
Plan 1 month of homeschooling
plan 2-4 weeks of gluten free meals and shopping list
plan extras for food storage needs
Plan one thing per day to clean out

To do over holiday:
Clean bedroom
finish school room
clean off poor
clear out carport
tidy/org laundry room
put stuff in attic

Types of goals to set:
homeschooling H and S
PT/OT S
play/toddler school E
scripture study
family scripture study
new routines
financial
family history
personal scripture/kids scripture
couple scriptures
booklist:wants to read
theme for unit studies
weekly/monthly menu
food storage plans

No comments:

Post a Comment