Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas breakfast 2011-Jewish apple cake

I have been searching for a nice easy gluten free Christmas breakfast that's warm and I really don't have to do anything Christmas morning. I don't want the lack of food hitting halfway through present opening and I also want to bring in the true meaning of Christmas which we try to focus on the whole time. It's a bit hard with my folks who are emphasizing the other sides(!)

We cook this the night be fore and then pop it in the oven right hen I wake up. By the time we do stockings and are ready to eat it's warm. We also do candles and the whole sing Jesus a happy birthday thing. My folk tolerate it, and my kids LOVE it, and I'm happy to bring in Jesus to the morning. Making traditions!

http://gfcfexperience.blogspot.com/2007/10/jewish-apple-cake-gfcf-style.html
You can also make this and put it in the fridge and pop it in the oven when you wake up.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment