Friday, April 5, 2013

General Conference Buckets 2013

Our family will be watching the LDS General Conference this weekend. I am going to do a full post later tonight, but just in case anyone needs ideas, I found these cute buckets are target for 70% off!!!


They were already in the dollar spot, and then with 70% OFF they were 30 cents each!!  I love good deals! Especially at the last minute!! :)
I printed some labels here from Mrs Home Ec and by tomorrow morning they should be good to go and filled with goodies!

 Since we don't do sugar generally and I don't want kids all riled up our treat buckets will be filled with chocolate covered cherries and blue berries, strawberries, grapes, popcorn, meringues, beef jerky and chocolate chips


Here's some blogs that were my inspiration!
simplykierste.comPicture version
simplykierste.com Treat Version
nothing but country

Hope this helps someone prep for conference!!
Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment