Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Summer book reading Barnes and Noble


We are big into reading and books, so I was excited when I saw this article on Barnes and Noble summer reading program. I also like it because they have to keep a"journal" (book list) to do this. ODD has been pushing against the pricks to do this, but if she is required to do it to get a free book, then it won't be such a fight!
There are more details at Barnes and Noble
I haven't done this in the past because I haven't liked the book selections for the free books. I don't see the list on their website and I'm hoping that it is a better selection. If it's not I'll just front the money for the book. I want to give her something to work towards, but I also want to keep our home library the best of the best.

Have fun reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment