Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A few favorite recipes for the home

I came across a few fabulous recipes lately and am having fun trying them out and tweaking them. Because I always do! I have three blogs I'm really enjoying.  Thank your body and Maria's self and Being Frugal by Choice.


And then I've been devouring Robin's blog over at Thank your body.  I can't wait to make the dishwasher detergent and when my laundry detergent is empty try her Borax Free Laundry Detergent. I also want to make up some Natural Hair spray Key ingredient- sugar. We will see how that goes. I'm a leeettle bit nervous about bees, but she says she hasn't had a problem. I will trust her and report back :)

At Maria's self,  I made the toilet bombs and I pinned the Homemade Christmas spray for next year. I love fake trees, can't stand no smell and WILL NOT use the fake sprays.  She has a bunch of fun recipes on her blog I can't wait to try.

I loved the  Homemade shower disks in From Sarah at Being Frugal by Choice I can't wait to try her water Kefir recipe. I have my grains and am ready to get started. And I've also been having fun getting my January mantle up! Yes a bit late, but it will be fabulous and totally ready for Jan 1 next year! The kids and I are crafting our way to a beauty! I hope to have that post up shortly complete with pictures! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment