Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Book review: Do over by Shannon Guymon


Do over by Shannon Guymon. I have one this to day: LOVED IT! This was SUCH a fun book. I loved this entire series. I really enjoyed how Iris took on a tough persona to get over a failed relationship. I enjoyed the cast of characters from the rest of the series. There were a few things the characters did that seemed a bit out of character, but over all it was a fun filled happy read with lots of twists to keep the reader on there toes.
 I can usually predict a plot line  pretty well by a few chapters into a book. And while I did guess the end result, there were a few twists I didn't expect and I really love that. I gave it 5 stars.

Have you read this? What did you think? Do you have any other good book you have read that you would like to recommend? I am always up for a good clean book recommendation!


Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment