Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

We spent a nice New Years Eve Cleaning in the Am and hanging out with another Homeschooling family. They even brought a fun craft to do for New Years. My friend suggested that the kids each write a goal on the poster. Her daughter wrote "love" My oldest wrote "2011". We talked more about it last night and she came up with some good goals. She wants to read her scriptures this year and have a prayer journal and pray morning and night every day. I'm pretty proud of her that those are her goals that she came up with on her own.
I was able to get a few of my goals started and in progress, so that's feeling good. I'm hoping to get them more focused and done and post about it today.
We've been clearing up the last of the leaves now that the snow is melted and will spend the rest of the day with friends and hanging out as a family. I hope you have a good day as well and great year! We're going to make it our best yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment