Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pintrest

I’m really loving Pintrest. It has opened up a new world of organization for me. I have been able save links that I find and save them and know where they are! The old style book marks really didn’t work for me! But posting a picture works great with my visual mind!

There is also a search function on Pintrest. I have searched for gluten recipes and homeschool ideas and some many awesome crafts- that I HAVE ACTUALLY done!! It has also been a great place to reconnect with old friends. It has been really fun.

Pintrest has also helped me to be ORGANIZED!!(always a bonus for busy moms!). I can find some website on line I want to use and instead of leaving the tab open and hoping I can do it before I forget and leave the window open for hours(and days and weeks and nearly crash the computer) I just pin it in the specific folder I like and it’s always there when I need it!

It’s been awesome for homeschooling ideas I find! I have actually FOLLOWED through(big problem of mine) on quite a bit of things because I know where to find it. I totally recommend it! If you would like an invite just let me know and I’ll send you one! For me this is working really well with my New Years Resolution to be more organized in life and thought and my use of Mind Organization for Moms. Thought I would share!

Willow


No comments:

Post a Comment